- No more unwanted or fraudulent Debit Orders taking money from your account.
- A dedicated team to handle all of your creditor calls/texts/letters. In other words, “don’t speak to me, speak to my lawyer”.
- Get rewarded in cash for being debt free.
- A copy of your payslip (not more than 3 months old)
- Most recent 3 months Bank Statements statements.
IMB’s Freedom Account (which prevents Debit Orders) is issued & secured by Standard Bank and remains protected by the same laws. Your IMB MasterCard is backed by MasterCard, one of the leading card payment companies in the world & provides access to hundreds of thousands of retailers and ATM’s around the globe.
IMB Financial Services is a registered financial services provider, FSP Number 43443. For further information, visit www.fsb.co.za OR www.imb.co
This means the admin fee is deducted from the amount we save (or as we prefer to think of it – its almost as if your creditors are paying our fee).
For example, if your total repayments are R2000 per month, and we reduce them to R1200 (including our fee of R120), you will still have R800 more each month.
Your 1st Reduced Instalment is our Admin fee & does not get paid to creditors, however, as soon as we receive the fee, we inform your creditors that we represent you and they need to deal with us moving forward and they can expect payment the next calendar month. From Month 2, there is a 10% handling fee.