Frequently Asked Questions
You can make a deposit in the following ways:
- Via electronic transfer (EFT) directly into your Access Bank account. EFTs are subject to normal banking cut-off times and can take 24 – 48 hours to reflect in your account.
- Pay@ Deposit at retailers (Pep, Spar, Game, Makro, PicknPay, Checkers, Shoprite and Boxer) using the code 11442 and your mobile number. Please note these deposits can take 3-4 working days (excluding weekends) to clear to your account.
If we have received the following documents:
- Passport ONLY (without work permit) the monthly load limit is R25 000.
- Passport with a work permit OR Asylum Seeker OR Refugee Permit OR SA ID ONLY the monthly load limit is R90 000.
- Passport with a work permit OR Asylum Seeker OR Refugee Permit OR SA ID PLUS a proof of residence the monthly load limit is R500 000.
You can get a statement in the following ways:
- by logging onto your online profile (www.imb.co) using your username and password that you received when you signed up for your account
- by contacting Customer Support on 0879413252
- by sending us a WhatsApp to 0789934703
- by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use any ATM in South Africa to withdraw funds.
In order to change your mobile number, please contact our Customer Support team through the secure channels (Call Centre, WhatsApp, Email).
If you forgot your debit card PIN, we can reset it, however, please contact our Customer Support team through the secure channels (Call Centre, WhatsApp, Email).
In order to change your login details, please contact our Customer Support team through the secure channels (Call Centre, WhatsApp, Email).
You will be able to make an EFT from your personal account by logging into your online profile (www.imb.co).
- Click on the Beneficiaries tab.
- Click Add Beneficiary.
- Enter the account details of the person you would like to pay (bank name. account number, branch code, reference, name of beneficiary).
- Once you have successfully created the beneficiary, click on the beneficiary’s name, and proceed with the payment.
- Once the funds have left your account you will be able to download a proof of payment. The payment may have a pending status for a short period.
- If you already have beneficiaries created, you can also make an EFT using the IMB Money App.
You can get a new debit card at our Cape Town or Pretoria branch, however if you are unable to visit any of our branches, we can courier a card to you. Please contact our Customer Support team for card courier applicable fees.