- “WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
- “No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd with another party by e-mail without express written confirmation by a Director/Member/Owner of IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd. Any agreements concluded with IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd has indicated such contract formation in a follow-up communication.”
- “IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
- Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd. Employees of IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by e-mail communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising. “No e-mail correspondence sent to IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd shall be deemed to have been received until IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.”
- “This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd in disrepute.”
- “IMB Financial Services (Pty) Ltd retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.”